Real estate marketing
Objective: To make your home visible to the maximum number of interested buyers
to be able to sell at the right price and in the shortest possible time
To reach the Objective our operation consists of 3 fundamental moments:
a) Preliminary meeting with the owners for a knowledge of the real needs of the Sellers.
- Focus the objectives to be achieved together.
- Establish a relationship of mutual trust.
- Only with mutual trust can we take a path that leads us to success.
b) Market study. Comparative examination with similar properties on the market. Analysis of the values of sales in the last semester. Meeting to identify together the right Market Value, to start the commercialization of the building.
Action to retrieve the documentation of the building, existing or not, technical and administrative consultancy for the identification of any problems to be solved.
c) Commercialization of the Property on the basis of a Marketing plan established together.
- Targeted events to evaluate the route together, based on the market response.
- Assistance until the Notary Deed.
PHASE OF MARKETING PLAN SIGNED REAL ESTATE OBJECTIVE
1. MARKET ANALYSIS and COMPARATIVE
2. COMMERCIAL ASSESSMENT of the property
3. Inclusion in our DATABASE
4. Communication to all the COLLABORATORS of the Agency
5. Publication on 35 WEB PORTALS and on the Agency SITE
6. MLS PLATFORM for collaboration with Provincial Agents and throughout Italy
7. COLLABORATION WITH European Colleagues
8. Communication to the colleagues of the CATEGORY ASSOCIATIONS
9. PHOTOGRAPHIC SHOOTING - HOME STAGING created by a photographer in charge.
10. VIDEO for sharing on Social Media and on Portals.
11. CREATION OF AN EDITORIAL, COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL PLAN
12. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SUITES (Facebook, Istagram, Google Plus, Linkedin) with the creation of Social Media Advertising campaigns and interaction with potential Follower.
13. CARTELLI in SHOWCASE
14. REAL ESTATE CARTEL
15. LOCANDINE in delocalized showcases (Hospital Corridor)
16. Postcard JUST PUT FOR SALE
17. FLAGS Targeted and customized to be distributed in the neighborhood
18. MAGAZINES AND NEWSPAPERS (only for certain categories of properties)
19. MAILING LIST and SMS
20. FACEBOOK paid promotions and other Social Promotions as per point 12)
21. Personalized letter to a list of INFLUENCE CENTERS
22. OPEN HOUSE (only for some categories of real estate)
23. FISCICOLO COMPLETE OR LIGHT HOUSE (extra payment) in case of necessity including inspection of qualified technical signatory that will attest the land registry and urban planning compliance of the property, and will resolve or identify any critical issues; APE drafting. Acquisition of surveys, plans, cadastral maps and map extracts, all bound in a home file.
24. EVENTS and REPORTS periodicals also via SMS or e-mail
25. Meetings to evaluate the progress and possible new strategies and to report the impressions about the visits performed
Home Staging is a marketing technique that consists in enhancing the spaces of real estate properties, improving their image in order to facilitate their sale or rent in the shortest time and at the right price.